It has been spring for a while now and the sun if finally showing more than the usual here in Belgium *Yeey* It has been extraordinary hot here. But of course I had to work the first week of spring break and missed most of the sunny days 😦 (typical). But I had still 4 days and the weekend. So what to do after earning money? that’s right SHOPPING!
Because this is the only time I really went shopping this spring are most of my favorites were bought last week. But I bought them because I loved them, so they are favorites, right? :p Let’s begin!
1. LUSH Bath Bombs!! I bought the Sex Bomb and The Comforter. They smell absolutely amazing! I haven’t used them yet, but I can’t wait! I probably got high on smelling bath bombs, I spend too much time in there. I just love that shop!
2. Rituals Body Cream!! I love shops likes these, the smell is amazing, I love walking around is these shops. I even got a hand massage! yeah, I know. It was lovely! So I bought the Body Cream she used Magic Touch I feels amazing, so soft and silky.
3. Some jewelry never hurt someone so here are two pair I bought from SIX. They were necessary, though, I’ve been wearing the same pair all the time. But change is on his way 😉
4. I am in love with these sunglasses! My mom told me to get black sunglasses, so I looked more grown up. Grown up isn’t really my style, though. So I got these black ones with a touch, Black on the outside, white on the inside. Classic but different, and my mom loves them too, so mission accomplished!
5. Nail polish. The purple one is from the Limited Doll’s Edition and it’s absolutely gorgeous. I dare to say it is my favorite of all the colours I have. The other one is magic to me, It a mat top coat. I know this probably exists for a long time, but I just discovered it. I was suspicious about it though, I tested it on my most shiny nail polish and it works!!
5. Jewelry Part II ; I normally don’t wear must bracelets besides from those that never leave my wrist (holiday sentimental :p). But my logical mind was like, “These you perfect with the earrings I bought, oh and that ring, I can’t leave that just there when it’s obviously make to wear with the bracelets.” So I got them…
7. Last but not least, some make up brushes. Because I am only starting out with make up, I am not going to buy expensive ones, these were less than 1 euro (1.08 dollar and 0.72 pound). My friend got these for me when I said I loved hers, isn’t she sweet ❤ They are covered in little hearts, uber cute
And that was it!, It’s not everything I got, but the other ones I still have to try out, so it’s possible that there will be a Spring Favorites Part II, if you’d like that, of course. If not, do let me know. But if you did like it please like and leave a comment below 😀